- Enter the speed of the machine, place the transducer at the chosen points for measurement and ME 42™ will tell you in plain language what is wrong with the machine.
- ME 42™ identifies all common faults in rotating machinery, such as unbalance, misalignment, bearing failure, resonance, looseness etc.
ME 42™ has a unique built-in knowledge of rotating machine analysis
ME 42™ includes a rule-based analysis tool based on many years experience of vibration problems. Some of the specifics are:
- Defined measurement procedure in 3 directions according to ISO 10816-1.
- Frequency analysis with high accuracy.
- 3 different bearing condition methods give high quality data.
- Rules are based on knowledge gathered from more than 40 years of vibration measurement.
- Direct result on the handheld instrument.
- Evaluation of probable faults is presented in plain language.
Just as useful for the beginners as for the experienced technician
No training is necessary for doing an automatic evaluation with ME 42™. The instrument can also be used as an ordinary vibrometer, just measuring vibration levels.
If you have experience from vibration measurements there are great possibilities for settings of your own and manual analysis.
Analyse machines with the help of ME 42™
ME 42™ software gives you the possibility to save measurement data in a PC for a deeper analysis.
From every point of measurement there are several frequency spectra and top lists showing the highest vibrations.
Now also in version with backlight display.
Support 7 different languages.
|Dynamics:||16 bits A/D Sigma/Delta converter with >74 dB dynamics|
|Antialiasing filter:||Digital and analog antialiasing filter|
|Frequency range:||0.4 –12.2 kHz|
|Frequency step:||0.04 Hz resolution|
|Sampling speed:||Up to 31250 Hz, selectable|
|Frequency range:||0.4-150 Hz, 0.4-300 Hz, 0.4-1500 Hz, 0.4-3000 Hz, 0.4-6 kHz, 0.4-12.2 kHz|
|Resolution:||400, 800, 1600, 3200 lines|
|Integration:||None, single, double|
|Demodulation:||Built in with 2 selectable filters HP 600 Hz, 2 kHz|
|Bearing condition:||L-method velocity mm/s RMS, g method acc. g 2-12 kHz RMS|
|Units:||Metric, imperial, selectable|
|Frequency/speed:||Hz or RPM|
|Processor:||ARM 32 bit architecture flip chip BGA|
|Storage:||10 bearings in 3 directions and configuration data|
|Communication:||Serial RS232 115KBaud|
|Input:||Acceleration: 0-20 g (RMS)
Velocity: 0-199.99 mm/s (RMS)
Amplitude: 0-1999.99 um (0-P)
|I/O:||2 mA CC Accelerometer, 5V powered tacho, RS232, charger|
|Transducer sensitivity:||100 mV/g or 500 mV/g, selectable|
|Auto. power down:||5, 10, 15, 20 min or off|
|Battery:||5×1800 mAh NiMh, or std AA, standard charger|
|LCD:||Twist 64×128 pixel|
|Accelerometer:||ME 42 integrated cable/BNC 100 mV/g nominal 0.5-15 kHz with magnet|
|Operational temperature:||0-50 DEG C (32 to 122 DEG F) 20 mA|
|Weight:||400 g ex. battery|
|Op. time:||Ca 25 hours operational|
|Stand by:||0.05 mA or less|
|Charge time:||4 hours|
|Optical tacho:||0 – 250 000 RPM|
|Current consumption:||20 mA|